Throughout this document,
- The terms “We” / “Us”/ “Our”/ “Company”/ “Website” / “Websites” individually and collectively refer to “HindiArise” or “Hindi Arise” [hindiarise.com] and the terms “You” /”Your” / “Yourself” refer to the “User” / “Customer” / “Subscriber” of Hindi Arise [www.hindiarise.com]
- The term “Hindi Arise” refers to all the websites that use “HindiArise.com” as the root domain.
- The term “Hindi Arise” refers to the website pointed by the web address “www.hindiarise.com”.
- The term HindiArise collectively refers to Hindi Arise (www.hindiarise.com).
Please read the terms and conditions before using /registering/subscribing to our newsletter / accessing any material, information or Services through our website.
By using/registering/subscribing to our newsletter / accessing any material, information or Services through our website you agree to the terms and conditions mentioned in this document.
Changes to Terms of Services
- Your continued use of our services following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the revisions.
Termination/modification of services
- We reserve the right to terminate/modify any or all its services without any prior notice.
- We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness of any content, information, text, or any other data provided to its users.
- Consequently, we assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of incompleteness or erroneous data.
- We neither warrant nor make any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, Service or any content available on our website.
- In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential damages resulting from the use of information/services provided by us.
- We provide (“Services”) study material for UPSC Civil Services Exam and other similar competitive exams.
- Content of the website (all text, documents, videos, the study material provided by us) is a property of www.hindiarise.com which cannot be circulated in any form.
- We shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue the features or services offered.
- We reserve the right to terminate your account and / or refuse access to our website if you don’t comply with our terms of service.
- We are entitled to ask you to submit certain information like Name, email ID, Phone number, address, etc. that shall be the minimum basic criteria laid down for registration by us.
- The user shall ensure that the Account Information provided is complete, true and accurate.
- We reserve the right to suspend and / or terminate any user accounts and related services if the user is found to have submitted inaccurate/false details.
- The user shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account Information.
- The user shall be fully responsible for all activities that occur through his/her Account.
- Our website generates a new temporary account whenever a user tries to purchase a product/service using his / her email ID. The account will be temporary in nature and it will be deleted if the user fails to complete the purchase within a week. The user is given an option to delete his/her account anytime.
- The termination of a user account on our website will be at our discretion without any prior notice.
- You, the user, acknowledges that the Website may be interrupted, suspended or terminated anytime.
- The user is prohibited from transferring his / her Account to another party/person. The user account shall be terminated if he is found to be misusing his account. Users failing to comply with the terms of service shall be subject to legal measures.
Termination/suspension of account
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your Account if
- You are in breach of any term or condition of this Terms of Service,
- You are in breach of any laws that are applicable to You,
- Your use of the Service disrupts our business operations, or
- You have behaved in a way, which objectively could be regarded as unlawful or illegal.
- The user shall agree to the use of Services /products/content provided by us in accordance with the Terms of service and laws applicable.
- The user shall agree to adhere to all limitations on dissemination, use, and reproduction of any materials/service/notes/ebook/ digital content that is accessed from our website.
- The user or any unauthorized person (anyone that doesn’t have written consent from us to resale or use the content for a commercial purpose) shall not resale or use our services or products.
- Unauthorized user or any unauthorized person shall not download content (text, images, code, etc.) from our website.
- The user shall also not post the content on any other online or offline medium.
- The authorized user can store the content on his/her electronic device and should use the content only for his/her personal use only.
- The user can take a printout of respective content but should not involve in the dissemination of such content over the internet or any other medium.
- Our website may contain links to other Websites (Linked Sites).
- The Linked Sites are not under our control and hence we are not responsible for the content available on the linked sites.
- We are not responsible for any form of transmission received by you from any Linked Site.
- Inclusion of any third party link does not imply endorsement by us or any association with its operators or owners.
- Our website may also contain Youtube Videos, Images, Infographics in articles, and they belong to their respective owners, this website does not claim any right over them.
- Some materials in our website are used for educational purposes and fall within the guidelines of “fair use”. No copyright infringement is intended. If you are or represent the copyright owner of materials used in this website and have a problem with the use of said material, please contact me via my email in the “contact” page on this website.
- The Users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
- We respect third party IPR and actively support the protection of all third party IPR including copyrights and trademarks.
- It is our policy to expeditiously respond to clear notices of alleged IPR infringement.
- If we receive notification of IPR infringement, our response to such notices will include removing or disabling access to material and/or content claimed to be the subject of infringing activity.
- Please contact us over email regarding IPR issues. Our Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org
Materials and guidance provided in Hindiarise.com are in the best intentions of bridging the knowledge gap of students about UPSC preparation. The views expressed in this website are the personal opinion of the authors and has no links with UPSC or any state PSCs. Hindiarise.com neither makes any claims or guarantee regarding the success at the UPSC exams based on the what is listed in the website nor about the accuracy of the information published.
Though every effort is made from our end to keep the details up to date, due to frequent changes in syllabus or pattern, not all posts may be updated with current data. Candidates are always advised to cross-check the information given in this website with the official UPSC website, ie. www.upsc.gov.in.
Though every step is taken to avoid mistakes as far as possible in the questions/answers/explanations, human errors are possible. Though we try to rectify the errors as an when it comes to our notice, neither Hindi Arise nor its management team can be held responsible for the errors. Hindi Arise does not make any warranty concerning the accuracy of the information contained on the site, or any products available for purchase on the site. Aspirants are advised to cross-check the accuracy of any information if they are unsure of it.
Hindiarise.com neither claims that the online notes published in this website as complete nor that these can replace all traditional textbooks. The strategy should be a mix of the online study materials, tips, and guidance for UPSC provided in this website with the offline study materials such as IAS textbooks and NCERT. Testimonials from aspirants who state that this venture had supplemented their exam preparation are main the driving force of this website.
Information and contents on this site should not be regarded as legal advice or opinion. For Information and contents available at this site, Hindiarise.com / Author does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. While Hindiarise.com / Authors made reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is both accurate and honest, Hindiarise.com / Authors cannot accept any liability regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information.